VACANCIES AT BCC
We have some exciting opportunities here at BCC.
Our vacancies are described below.
If you would like to find out more please contact us on 0121 236 2997 or email email@example.com.
More information and full job descriptions can be sent to you on request.
finance OFFICER (salaried)
A full-time Finance Director is required to run our financial operations, reporting to the Finance Director and Senior Minister.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch.
- Previous experience in an accounting role
- Highly numerate
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and transparency
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Confident communicator
- Strong time-management skills
- A “can do” attitude
- High professional standards
- Always willing to contribute to a lively environment
It is a genuine occupational requirement that you are a Christian due to the activities that you will be required to participate in.
It is also a requirement that you attend BCC regularly on a Sunday as your spiritual home church.
It is also expected that the Finance Officer takes up membership of BCC within one year of their
A full job description with pay, terms and conditions is available upon request.