other ways to give
Set up a regular standing order or use internet banking - use Sort Code 600516 and Account 18529186.
Credit/Debit card – Use the card machine at the Information Desk or enter your details on a giving envelope and place in the offering bucket.
Cash/Cheque – please use the envelopes provided for security and complete your details. This enables us to supply accurate records to those needing an annual statement.
Smart Phone -
text CB011 (Tithes & Offerings)
text CB011legacy (Legacy Building Fund)
text CB011food (Foodbank)
text CB011youth (Youth Ministry)
text CB011kids (The House - Kids Ministry)
to 64647 and click the link sent to you. This will take you through a secure process on your phone.
WHY DO WE GIVE?
- God has set an amazing example to us by sending His Son to die for us. John 3 v 16 says “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son…” Throughout scripture we see God's generous nature - He loves to bless and reward His children.
- We believe that everything we have belongs to God (Psalm 24 v 1 “The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it.”) and has been entrusted to us to be managed according to His principles. How we do this reveals the attitudes of our heart. Matthew 6 v 21 says “Where your treasure is, there your heart is also.”
- Tithing allows us the opportunity to put God first financially, giving back to Him that which He has entrusted to us and our offerings, which are over and above our tithes, should come from a grateful heart in thanksgiving and worship.
- Your financial donations can be increased by allowing us to reclaim Gift Aid if you are a tax payer. That means that every £ we receive increases by 25p in value. We are able to claim this extra money from HMRC.
- All donations received are used for the running costs of our buildings, salaries, administration and the vital works in our community and abroad supporting missions.
For further information and assistance please contact our Stewardship Pastor Paola Easton
0121 236 2997 email@example.com