Life Groups form a key part of the discipleship strategy at BCC.
Everyone who attends BCC is invited to be part of a Life Group.
They take place weekly, every two weeks, monthly or even on-line at our own pace.
Life Groups offer some really helpful opportunities:
- Being a mid-week spiritual stepping stone
- Studying God's word more deeply
- Having time for conversation and questions
- Giving pastoral support to one another
- Praying together for things we care about
- Making closer friendships
- Doing the journey of life with people we know
- Meeting with BCC people at a location that works for us
- Identifying and developing spiritual gifts
- A chance to study at our own pace on-line
Another 20 Life Groups!
We'd love to plant another 20 Life Groups right across our great city! Can you help? If you would like to be trained up to faciliate or host a Life Group, please get in touch with Pastor Nick on email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our map of places where we need Life Groups. All the yellow banners are parts of the city where we really need a Life Group.
Life Group Registration
Scroll through all our Life Groups below, and click the Sign up button if you are interested. We will be in touch with further details for you.